Pet waste should not be left along the road, in a green belt, in a park, or in retention areas where our children play. The next rainfall will wash this pollutant, which contains various forms of bacteria, into local storm drains and washes. This waste belongs either in the trash, flushed down your toilet, or buried in your yard.
The next time you take Fido for a walk:
- Make sure you have extra baggies in the car for when you drive to the park.
- Carry enough baggies, as well as some extras to hand out to less conscientious dog-walkers.
- No need to fill up your pockets, try tying the baggies either onto the leash or your dog’s collar.
To contact a member or report a problem within your community, click on the appropriate link below.
- Apache Junction
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- El Mirage
- Flood Control District of Maricopa County
- Fountain Hills
- Litchfield Park
- Luke Air Force Base
- Maricopa County
- Paradise Valley