Jamie McCullough – Environmental Compliance Coordinator
City of El Mirage Public Works
12145 NW Grand Avenue
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Report a Problem
To report a problem, contact the following division:
Phone: Call Code Enforcement at 623-933-8318 to be directed to the Code Enforcement Officer assigned to your area.
- Illicit discharges (including pool water) to storm sewer system (i.e. streets)
- Illegal dumping
- Standing water
- Spill events
- Blocked storm drains
- Spills on the Street
- Street sweeping schedules
Other City Links
Title V: Public Works
Chapter 53: Storm Water Quality Protection:
THE STORM WATER PROGRAM IS DEDICATED TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE CITY OF EL MIRAGE CITIZENS AND THE ENVIRONMENT BY THE REDUCTION OF STORM WATER POLLUTION BY THESE GOALS:
- Reduce the amount of pollution entering the storm drain system and the environment.
- Educate City employees and the general public concerning storm water pollution.
- Enforce local Storm Water ordinances to protect the environment.