What We Do
The Flood Control District of Maricopa County is involved in a program designed to clean urban stormwater runoff and protect our dry washes, rivers and urban lakes. We partner with other public agencies, towns and cities in Maricopa County to:
- Educate and inform the public about urban runoff pollution
- Encourage public participation in urban communities' clean-up events
- Help control construction activities to reduce erosion and pollution
- Help guide developing projects to include pollution controls that will continue to operate after construction is complete
- Work with industries and businesses to encourage pollution prevention
We also work with our own internal departments and divisions to ensure that our maintenance and development projects are designed to reduce pollution.
Other Flood Control District Links
Vendor BMP Registration Application:
To contact a member or report a problem within your community, click on the appropriate link below.